"Use books and materials; Share programs; Connect to world of information."
The USC Library is located in the rear of the municipality building. It holds about 100,000 items that can be used for recreational and educational purposes. There is also free Wi-Fi and a fax service ($1.00/page). The library has a variety of programs and classes for the community. More information can be found on the website.
- Fax: 412-835-6763
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 9:30am - 9pm; Fri, Sat, 9:30am - 5pm; Sun, 1pm - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1957
- Parking: Free lot
- Size of collection: 100,000
- Specialties: Downloads of ebooks, eaudio and evideo are available.
- Services: Audiobooks, Movies, Music CDs, Research databases, Resources for job seekers
- Internet use policy: Free Wi-Fi with availability of wireless printing to library printers
- Programs/classes: Variety of programs and classes available, from ages 18 months and up
- Book donation information: Collections on the first Saturday of every month
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Private events: No