Bedner Farm Market
Bedner Farm Market is located on Bower Hill Road and has been family owned and operated for 56 years. It has home grown products for every season including live Christmas trees, handmade wreaths and bows. Popular tree varieties include Douglas Fir, Frasier, White and Scotch Pine plus smaller tabletop fresh trees already on a stand. In the summer the market has fresh produce such as corn, tomatoes, cucumbers, and peppers all grown locally on the farm located behind the market.
Bedner Farm Market also has a large assortment of annuals, perennials and dried flowers, plus apples, pumpkins and cornstalks in the fall.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 9 am - 7pm; Sun, 9am - 6pm. Open one hour later during Christmas season.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Products: Fresh home grown produce, annuals, perennials, live and fresh cut Christmas trees, wreaths, jams and more.
- Parking: Free lot
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- Months of operation: End of April through October 31; Day after Thanksgiving through December 31.