The 13th annual Upper St. Clair High School Halls of Fame Ceremony will be presented on Friday, Oct. 19, at Upper St. Clair High School.
The 2012 Inductees include:
- Amanda Stehura Dishong (Class of 1999)
- Robin Williard McGovern (Class of 1997)
- Daniel Spagnoli (Class of 1970)
- Linda Zan Swartz (Class of 1980)
- Gavin Williams (Class of 1996)
- Kristi Olds Sogofsky (Class of 1997)
- Glenn Ward (Upper St. Clair Township employee, longtime Cable 7 manager)
- Scott Dillie (Class of 2005)
- Conor Lee (Class of 2003)
- Catherine Talarico (Class of 1993)
The festivities will include a reception in the arts lobby and tours of the high chool at 3 p.m., an induction ceremony in the theater at 4:30 p.m., dinner in the nutrition center at 4:45 p.m., “Parade of Honor” to the Panther Stadium at 7:15 p.m., and the kick-off of Upper St. Clair vs. Plum High School Varsity football game at 7:45 p.m.
The Upper St. Clair High School Halls of Fame was established in the fall of 2000 to identify and honor those who have distinguished themselves in academics, the arts, or athletics at the high school, collegiate or professional level and who, in so doing, have contributed to the pride and prestige of Upper St. Clair High School.
Louis Angelo, high school associate principal and chair of the HOF steering committee, sees the Halls of Fame as “a way of making connections among current inductees, current and past inductees, inductees and the community, and most importantly, inductees and students at the high school.”
Share your congratulations with the inductees! Tell them in the comments below.