So, you've been watching that construction project on the north end of South Hills Village and wondering, what's up with that?
The folks at Simon Property Group, which runs the mall, have an answer.
New to the former site of Gimbels, Kaufmann's and Boscov's will be a pair of familiar retailers, on the lower level and Dick’s Sporting Goods on the upper.
According to information provided by Simon, Dick’s is preparing for a fall opening, moving from its current location behind Sears. Target is targeting a March opening.
Mall-goers have noticed the openings of several establishments this spring, including Francesca’s Collections, Bare Minerals and Saga Japanese Hibachi Steakhouse and Sushi Bar. Other expansions, remodels and relocations:
- Victoria’s Secret, additional 3,000 square feet, to open in the fall, replacing its temporary space
- Audrey’s, new location on the upper level center court, summer
- New York & Company, new location on the upper level, Macy’s wing, summer
- Bath and Body Works, new location on the upper level, late summer
- Gap/Gap Body/Gap Kids combined into one store, upper level north