Invite a friend
The Bible in 90 Days
Have you ever tried reading the Bible from beginning to end, but become frustrated or overwhelmed and quit? The Bible in 90 Days provides an excellent overview of the sweeping story of scripture and does it in a manageable way. During the week you will read 12 short pages a day, about 45 minutes (less time than many people spend commuting to and from work), then meet weekly for video lessons and group discussions, encouragement and support. Class materials will be distributed at first meeting. RSVP is required.
|Where||Christ United Methodist Church 44 Highland Rd, Bethel Park, PA 15102|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||7:00 pm–8:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Moms, Dads, Singles, Seniors|
More About Christ United Methodist Church
Located at 44 Highland Road, the Christ United Methodist Church in Bethel Park holds traditional and contemporary worship events and sermons. Traditional worship is held twice on Sunday morning and, in addition to the sermon, includes choir music by the congregation. Casual worship is held Saturday evenings and includes choirs and personal prayer requests. The church holds Communion during casual worship and also on Sunday mornings in Peelor Chapel.
Wednesday services are also offered. Nursery care is available during all services. The church is home to the Prime Time Adult Day Care, which provides adult day care services to the eldely and adults in need. The church has a children's care center that is licensed by the state and offers drop-in and day care programs.
The Pulse, a ministry for young adults held every Sunday night at the library, is open to young men and women in their 20s and 30s.
Other events here
- The Bible in 90 Days Weekly on Fridays, 9:30 am–10:30 am
- Believe Concert Sat, Jun 1, 7:30 pm–8:30 pm
- Film Screening of "A Place at the Table" Wed, Jun 5, 6:30 pm–8:30 pm
- Taizé Monthly, 6:30 pm–7:00 pm
- Feeling Stretched as a Caregiver? Weekly on Wednesdays, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Bridges Golf Outing Sat, Jun 15, 9:00 am–5:00 pm
- Women's Book Group: That Woman Wed, Jun 19, 3:30 pm–4:30 pm
- Caregivers Support Monthly, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Tenth Annual Pet Fair Sat, Jun 22, 9:30 am–2:30 pm