Invite a friend
Spaghetti Dinner –Youth Fundraiser
Pastor Chris is cooking spaghetti along with his secret recipe spaghetti sauce, meatballs, and homemade dessert. Come and bring your friends to this all-you-can-eat meal. Benefits Choir Tour and Work Camp! Cost: $6/adults; $3/children; $18/immediate family maximum.
More About Christ United Methodist Church
Located at 44 Highland Road, the Christ United Methodist Church in Bethel Park holds traditional and contemporary worship events and sermons. Traditional worship is held twice on Sunday morning and, in addition to the sermon, includes choir music by the congregation. Casual worship is held Saturday evenings and includes choirs and personal prayer requests. The church holds Communion during casual worship and also on Sunday mornings in Peelor Chapel.
Wednesday services are also offered. Nursery care is available during all services. The church is home to the Prime Time Adult Day Care, which provides adult day care services to the eldely and adults in need. The church has a children's care center that is licensed by the state and offers drop-in and day care programs.
The Pulse, a ministry for young adults held every Sunday night at the library, is open to young men and women in their 20s and 30s.
Other events here
- Celebrate Recovery Program January 28, 2013 / March 25, 2013 / April 8, 2013 / April 15, 2013 / April 22, 2013 / April 29, 2013 / May 6, 2013 / May 13, 2013 / May 20, 2013, 7:00 pm
- Caregivers Support Monthly, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- U2charist Wed, May 22, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- The Bible in 90 Days Weekly on Wednesdays, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- The Bible in 90 Days Weekly on Fridays, 9:30 am–10:30 am
- Believe Concert Sat, Jun 1, 7:30 pm–8:30 pm
- Film Screening of "A Place at the Table" Wed, Jun 5, 6:30 pm–8:30 pm
- Taizé Monthly, 6:30 pm–7:00 pm
- Feeling Stretched as a Caregiver? Weekly on Wednesdays, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Bridges Golf Outing Sat, Jun 15, 9:00 am–5:00 pm