Invite a friend
Single Adult Ministry (SAM): Spring Jumonville Retreat
Leave the cares of daily life behind as we escape to the mountains at Camp Jumonville. We’ll stay in Martha Lodge, which is a cozy place (with 2 fireplaces) central to the dining hall and campus. There will be opportunities for quiet time, walks in nature, and visits to the cross. This is a wonderful time to reconnect with God, yourself, and others. We’ll focus on wellness of body, mind, and spirit during our workshop time. Cost includes lodging in the cabin & 4 meals. Scholarship help is available. Contact: Denise at x120. RSVP required.
More About Christ United Methodist Church
Located at 44 Highland Road, the Christ United Methodist Church in Bethel Park holds traditional and contemporary worship events and sermons. Traditional worship is held twice on Sunday morning and, in addition to the sermon, includes choir music by the congregation. Casual worship is held Saturday evenings and includes choirs and personal prayer requests. The church holds Communion during casual worship and also on Sunday mornings in Peelor Chapel.
Wednesday services are also offered. Nursery care is available during all services. The church is home to the Prime Time Adult Day Care, which provides adult day care services to the eldely and adults in need. The church has a children's care center that is licensed by the state and offers drop-in and day care programs.
The Pulse, a ministry for young adults held every Sunday night at the library, is open to young men and women in their 20s and 30s.
Other events here
- The Bible in 90 Days Weekly on Wednesdays, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- U2charist Tomorrow, May 22, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- The Bible in 90 Days Weekly on Fridays, 9:30 am–10:30 am
- Believe Concert Sat, Jun 1, 7:30 pm–8:30 pm
- Film Screening of "A Place at the Table" Wed, Jun 5, 6:30 pm–8:30 pm
- Taizé Monthly, 6:30 pm–7:00 pm
- Feeling Stretched as a Caregiver? Weekly on Wednesdays, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Bridges Golf Outing Sat, Jun 15, 9:00 am–5:00 pm
- Women's Book Group: That Woman Wed, Jun 19, 3:30 pm–4:30 pm
- Caregivers Support Monthly, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm