Invite a friend
Full Bloom Festival Weekend
The Full Bloom Festival Weekend will feature music, classes, workshops, wine and food.
Gardening Education Sessions:
- Saturday, 11am - 1pm: South Fayette Conservation Group
- Saturday, 12pm-4pm: Penn State Master Gardener Q&A
- Sunday, 11am: Pollinator-friendly Color for All Seasons
Food and Drink:
- Saturday, 11am-5pm: CT Miller Winery
- Saturday & Sunday, 11am-5pm: GRM Concessions - gyros, spinach pies, baklava, lemonade. Fabulous Homemade Cookies - cookies, biscotti, pies
More About Bedner Farm Market
Bedner Farm Market is located on Bower Hill Road and has been family owned and operated for 56 years. It has home grown products for every season including live Christmas trees, handmade wreaths and bows. Popular tree varieties include Douglas Fir, Frasier, White and Scotch Pine plus smaller tabletop fresh trees already on a stand. In the summer the market has fresh produce such as corn, tomatoes, cucumbers, and peppers all grown locally on the farm located behind the market.
Bedner Farm Market also has a large assortment of annuals, perennials and dried flowers, plus apples, pumpkins and cornstalks in the fall.