Invite a friend
Fort Couch Sports Physicals and Fall Registration
In the preparation for the 2012-2013 USC athletic year, NovaCare, our athletic training provider, is offering sports physicals on June 5th, 2012. We attached the new PIAA physical form. You can receive your athletic physical for the next school year starting on June 1st, 2012. This will make you eligible for the entire 2012-13 school year. We also attached the registration fee form for the high school and for Fort Couch.
Because of our relationship with NovaCare, the collection and documentation of the physical is much smoother on everyone involved. This is a great opportunity to complete your sports physical early, turn it in, and have it on file for the upcoming school year.
Listed below is the information you need.
1. Sports Physicals on Tuesday, June 5th starting at 3pm at NovaCare's South Hills Sports Medicine Clinic located on 363 Vanadium Rd.
2. ONLY $10 cost for all USC student athletes!
3. Call 412-429-0885 for an appointment.
4. Athletes under the age of 18 must have a parent present OR a note giving NovaCare permission to perform the physical.
5. Please print off a copy of the attached CIPPE form and bring it to your appointment for the Doctor to fill out.
6. You can hand in your completed physical to the Athletic Office upon completion. If possible, please make a copy of the physical for your records.
7. Depending on what grade the athlete is in next year the completed forms will get submitted to the main office at Fort Couch or the athletic office at the high school.
The following links will provide more information for Fort Couch athletics. If you are an athlete looking to play a sport this fall at Fort Couch you can sign-up online.