Tax Day is coming!
Tax Day on April 17 can mean tax relief for you via big savings with some local retailers! I've found the latest and the greatest deals for you. See below for more.
- PF CHANG's is offering 15 percent off meals. Items must be ordered online to get this discount.
- Arby's is dishing out Curly Fries—Get the coupon on facebook and enter to win the $5,000 sweepstakes.
- Chili's Bar & Grill—Free dessert coupon. Vist its Facebook page April 16-18.
- Boston Market—Buy one meal with a drink, and get a second meal for free with this coupon.
- Chik-fil-a — Only some restaurants are participating in this promotion, so make sure to call first. Chick-fi-la does "receipt" day on tax day. You pay for your meal on this day but you get a colored receipt to bring back in May and receive the whole thing for free (Redplum offers a good explanation of this). The Robinson Township location is participating in the prom. Thanks Britanny Teter for the head's up!
- Brueggers Bagels—Tax Day Bagel Bundles and Cream Cheese for $10.40. Look on Brueggers Facebook page for the coupon
- SONIC —Half off all day on drinks and slushes.
- McCormick & Schmick's—Enjoy and extended happy hour from 3:30 to 11 p.m. There also are specials on bar bites.
- Free Pretzel at Auntie Anne's—Print the coupon on Auntie Anne's Facebook. It's good until April 25.
Tell us what deals we’ve missed in the comments below!
Editor's Note: Dana Vento is a blogger for Patch. Would you like to blog on Patch, too? Email Editor Becky Brindle at email@example.com.