I love free things, and this weekend here are a few ways to go around our city free and having fun:
- FREE workshop Saturday, April 28
- In living department to learn to optimize your living spaces with the “Neat Girl."
- Workshops are at 1 p.m. and 2 p.m.
SOBARA'S CRANBERRY SHOP 'N SAVE
- Saturday, April 28
- Games, prizes, petting zoo.
- Free hot dogs and refreshments for the kids!
- 1 to 3 p.m. rain or shine
- While you are there REGISTER TO WIN FREE GIFTS including:
- Four large screen TVs
- Basket ball hoops
- Picnic baskets
- Individual coffee maker
- Gift certificates
- Pirates tickets
- Autographed footballs
- Year supply of ice cream
- Steeler canopy tents
- This contest is FREE to enter and has so much STUFF that there are going to be a LOT of winners. You just need to go to the store and enter! This is a HUGE local Customer Appreciation Contest! Winner will be drawn May 5, 2012.
- FREE BUILD N GROW workshop—a terrarium this weekend.
SOUTH HILLS VILLAGE
- Healthy Kids Day sponsored by the YMCA and Bottom Dollar Food on Saturday, April 28 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Fun with fitness demonstrations, activities, games and giveaways
- Community event for all kids and families in the hopes of getting kids more active in learning which will help them create and maintain healthy habits to reach their FULLEST potential