A 21-year-old woman is facing a DUI charge after allegedly tailgating an Upper St. Clair police cruiser on Lesnett Road.
Arielle Layne Kraushaar, of Muse, PA, is also charged with resisting arrest, disorderly conduct, driving on the left side of the roadway and driving on roadways laned for traffic.
Just before 1 a.m. on Nov. 13, Kraushaar got the attention of an Upper St. Clair police officer when she allegedly tailgated his vehicle and crossed the center line in the SUV she was driving, according to the criminal complaint.
The complaint stated that the officer pulled Kraushaar over on McLaughlin Run Road, where she is accused of becoming "combative." The officer stated he had to physically remove Kraushaar from the SUV and that she attempted to push him.
All charges were held for court last Monday in district Judge Robert Wyda's courtroom.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Your 2013 Upper St. Clair Community Day Guide
- Upper St. Clair State Champion Named Bills General Manager
- Performances By Cheerleaders, Unicyclists and More During Community Day Parade
- Upper St. Clair Police 'Keeping Eye Out' For Bath Salt, Synthetic Marijuana Usage
- Giant Eagle Offers 20-Cent Fuelperks Storewide