The National Weather Service in Pittsburgh has issued a winter weather advisory for most of western Pennsylvania, including Allegheny County, from 10 a.m. Friday to 1 a.m. Saturday.
Forecasters say 2-4 inches of snow is possible.
Here is a more detailed look at the forecast.
- Friday: Snow, mainly after noon. High near 21. Southeast wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tonight: Snow showers likely, mainly before 9 p.m. Cloudy, with a low around 16. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 7 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Saturday:A chance of snow showers. Cloudy, with a high near 25. West wind 6 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
Help us report the local weather. Click the "Upload Photos & Videos" tab above to show us what it looks like from your window.
See More on Patch
- Severe Thunderstorm Watch Expires for Upper St. Clair
- Severe Thunderstorm Possible Wednesday Afternoon in Upper St. Clair
- National Weather Service Issues Freeze Warning for Upper St. Clair
- Watch Upgraded to Winter Storm Warning: Snow Totals Increased
- Freezing Rain and Snow Predicted for Upper St. Clair
Most Popular articles
- Employee Found Unconcious in St. Clair Country Club Bathroom
- New Upper St. Clair Playground Causes Some Safety Concerns
- One Golf Outing, Two Holes in One for Upper St. Clair Man
- Hearing for South Hills Village Bomb Scare Suspect Ends With Tears
- Performances By Cheerleaders, Unicyclists and More During Community Day Parade