The historic Powerball jackpot rose to a record $500 million on Tuesday and many Upper St. Clair residents are expected to purchase a ticket Wednesday—if they haven't already.
According to the official Powerball website, there are five places to purchase a ticket in Upper St. Clair.
- 7-Eleven at 1909 Painters Run Rd.
- Shell gas station at 1980 Painters Run Rd.
- St. Clair Mini Market at 2520 Washington Rd.
- Sunoco on 127 McMurray Rd.
- Sunoco on 1710 Washington Rd.
There has been no Powerball winner since Oct. 6. The chance of winning the $500 million jackpot is 1 in 175,223,510.
Good luck (you'll need it)!
Did you buy a Powerball ticket? Why or why not? Tell us in the comments.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Performances By Cheerleaders, Unicyclists and More During Community Day Parade
- Community Day a Star-Spangled Celebration
- Your 2013 Upper St. Clair Community Day Guide
- Upper St. Clair State Champion Named Bills General Manager
- Upper St. Clair Police 'Keeping Eye Out' For Bath Salt, Synthetic Marijuana Usage