Veterans Day is a day the federal government sets aside—Nov. 11 of every year—to honor the service of all U.S. military veterans.
This year, Nov. 11 fell on Sunday. Many offices and organizations will be closed Monday in observance of Veterans Day, while some will not.
- All federal and state government offices are closed.
- Upper St. Clair Township offices are closed.
- District Magistrate Robert Wyda's office is closed.
- The post office is closed.
- Major banks are closed.
- The Upper St. Clair Public Library is open 9:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Upper St. Clair schools are open and a school board committee of the whole meeting is scheduled for 7 p.m.
- The Community and Recreation Center is open from 5:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Performances By Cheerleaders, Unicyclists and More During Community Day Parade
- Upper St. Clair State Champion Named Bills General Manager
- Your 2013 Upper St. Clair Community Day Guide
- Community Day a Star-Spangled Celebration
- Upper St. Clair Police 'Keeping Eye Out' For Bath Salt, Synthetic Marijuana Usage