David A. Piatt and Matthew C. McDonald, both from Washington, PA, spent New Year's Eve in the Allegheny County Jail on $250,000 bond. Both men are charged with robbery, criminal conspiracy, recklessly endangering another person and possessing a handgun.
A third man, Charles Clark, is also a suspect, but was not yet arraigned as of Monday, Dec. 31.
Piatt and McDonald's preliminary hearings are scheduled with district Judge Robert Wyda on Jan. 7.
The suspects are also charged in other robberies around the area.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Employee Found Unconcious in St. Clair Country Club Bathroom
- Performances By Cheerleaders, Unicyclists and More During Community Day Parade
- One Golf Outing, Two Holes in One for Upper St. Clair Man
- Hearing for South Hills Village Bomb Scare Suspect Ends With Tears
- Community Day a Star-Spangled Celebration