The death of an Upper St. Clair High School graduate on the South Side early Sunday morning has been ruled as accidental, according to the Allegheny County Medical Examiner's office.
Andrew Guzzi, 25, of Dormont, died of blunt force trauma to the head after falling three stories off a fire escape at the corner of 18th and Carey Streets.
Guzzi graduated from Upper St. Clair High School in 2005 and from Washington & Jefferson College in 2009.
Leave your condolences in the comments below.
See More on Patch
- Upper St. Clair Students Witness Mock DUI Crash
- Upper St. Clair Police 'Keeping Eye Out' For Bath Salt, Synthetic Marijuana Usage
- Two Men Charged With DUI in Upper St. Clair
- Upper St. Clair Police Participating In Third Drug Take-Back Day
- Upper St. Clair Theft Suspect Charged With Six More Burglaries
Most Popular articles
- New Upper St. Clair Playground Causes Some Safety Concerns
- Woman Charged with Hit and Run in Trader Joe's Parking Lot
- Employee Found Unconcious in St. Clair Country Club Bathroom
- One Golf Outing, Two Holes in One for Upper St. Clair Man
- Bethel Park Man Charged with DUI After Upper St. Clair Car Crash