After last week's highly contested game against Mt. Lebanon, Upper St. Clair football player Joe Repischak finds himself in another close contest. Repischak is in the running to be the TribLIVE Radio's HSF Athlete of the Week and he needs your votes!
As of Wednesday night, Repishak was in second place out of four local athletes in the online poll. The athlete with the most votes at 3 p.m. Friday, Nov. 2 will be featured on the TribLIVE Radio High School Football Pre-Game Show. Click here to vote.
Repischak blocked a crucial field goal Friday to preserve a 21-19 win against Mt. Lebanon.
Other student athletes in the running include:
- Burrell's James Liput who threw for 222 yards and three touchdowns in a 51-18 win.
- Penn-Trafford's kicker Matt Loughnane who booted three field goals in in a 16-0 win.
- Pine-Richland's Brock Baranowksi who scored two touchdowns and had 106 yards in a 48-14 win.
See More on Patch
- Who Should Be Next in Upper St. Clair's Halls of Fame?
- Upper St. Clair Football Coach to Receive Lifetime Achievement Award
- Last Day: Vote for Upper St. Clair Student in Facebook Contest
- Upper St. Clair Student Nominated for Positive Athlete of the Week
- 18 Upper St. Clair Swimmers Qualify for This Week's PIAA Meet
Most Popular articles
- New Upper St. Clair Playground Causes Some Safety Concerns
- Employee Found Unconcious in St. Clair Country Club Bathroom
- Woman Charged with Hit and Run in Trader Joe's Parking Lot
- One Golf Outing, Two Holes in One for Upper St. Clair Man
- Hearing for South Hills Village Bomb Scare Suspect Ends With Tears