District Judge Robert Wyda heard the following Upper St. Clair cases on Monday in magisterial district court:
- Marla Albert, 60, of Upper St. Clair was held for court on one count of driving under the influence, one count of careless driving and one count of accident involving damage to unattended property. Upper St. Clair police arrested Albert around 2:30 p.m. on Aug. 10 after she crashed into a tree at the corner of Mayview Road and Bank Street—deploying the air bag in her SUV. Police stated in the criminal complaint that Albert caused damage to five properties.
- The case against Brittany Leigh Repko, 25, of Latrobe was continued until Oct. 15. Repko is charged with one count of burglary and one count of simple assault. According to the criminal complaint filed by Upper St. Clair police, Repko followed the father of their 1-year-old son to a Pinehurst Drive residence he was visiting on April 1 after he met Repko in the Walgreens parking lot to drop off the boy. He told police that he heard commotion upstairs and found Repko assaulting the woman who lives at the Pinehurst Drive home.
Thanks. We'll email you the next time we update this story.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Employee Found Unconcious in St. Clair Country Club Bathroom
- One Golf Outing, Two Holes in One for Upper St. Clair Man
- Hearing for South Hills Village Bomb Scare Suspect Ends With Tears
- Performances By Cheerleaders, Unicyclists and More During Community Day Parade
- Community Day a Star-Spangled Celebration