Upper St. Clair School District Website Gets New Look
Staff hopes the new design provides easier access to content.
The Upper St. Clair School District has freshened up their websites.
The new sites have the new logo and tagline and incorporated a new design to provide easier access to content.
Some of the design items that you might notice are:
- Global icons are now added to the header of each page on the website—allowing easy access to those functions/pages which are the most used. Those icons represent a link to calendar, school menus, the edline parent portals (grades 5-12), the staff directory and the link for staff email login.
- A search button has been added to all sites to enable visitors to easily find what they're looking for.
- As you move from page to page, you will notice a trail of "breadcrumbs" at the top of the text body which allows you to see the path for how you got to where you are.
- Calendar filtering capabilities allow you to more easily drill down to those calendars you wish to view, providing you with the ability to view multiple ones at the same time.
- The quick links column on the right side of every home page lists those links which connect to the most "popular" pages on that site. We have added a link for staff links and for student links in the list to make it easier to access those.
- Our headlines now open into a "cleaner" looking window allowing for emphasis on the message within.
- If you are a registered user on the site and you have subscribed for E-Alerts, you will notice that it is much easier to update your subscriptions. You can now simply subscribe to the home page at each building and then drill down into subscribing to other pages on the site. If you are not a registered user for E-Alerts, please consider doing so. Visit the quick link on any home page for more information.
- Each of our websites now has a rotating photo gallery in the heading, allowing us to post pictures from the building to showcase activities, events, pride, etc. These will be changed on a regular basis so check back from time to time.
If you have any comments or suggestions, please contact the district's webmaster at email@example.com.
Click here for the Upper St. Clair School District's website.
Click here for the Upper St. Clair High School's website.
Click here for the Fort Couch Middle School's website.
Click here for the Boyce Middle School's website.
Click here for the Baker Elementary School's website.
Click here for the Eisenhower Elementary School's website.
Click here for the Streams Elementary School's website.
Do you like the district website's new look? Why or why not? Tell us in the comments.