In light of the potential impacts from Hurricane Sandy, and Allegheny County declaring a county-wide disaster emergency, trick-or-treat has been rescheduled in the Township of Upper St. Clair for 6 to 8 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 3.
The township has prepared as much as possible for any problems that may occur due to this storm, but asks that residents be vigilant and take proper precautions.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Performances By Cheerleaders, Unicyclists and More During Community Day Parade
- Community Day a Star-Spangled Celebration
- Your 2013 Upper St. Clair Community Day Guide
- Upper St. Clair State Champion Named Bills General Manager
- Upper St. Clair Police 'Keeping Eye Out' For Bath Salt, Synthetic Marijuana Usage