In light of the potential impacts from Hurricane Sandy, and Allegheny County declaring a county-wide disaster emergency, trick-or-treat has been rescheduled in the Township of Upper St. Clair for 6 to 8 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 3.
The township has prepared as much as possible for any problems that may occur due to this storm, but asks that residents be vigilant and take proper precautions.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Employee Found Unconcious in St. Clair Country Club Bathroom
- One Golf Outing, Two Holes in One for Upper St. Clair Man
- Hearing for South Hills Village Bomb Scare Suspect Ends With Tears
- Performances By Cheerleaders, Unicyclists and More During Community Day Parade
- Community Day a Star-Spangled Celebration