Brandon Thomas is charged with shooting and killing Vaughn Simonelli, of Washington, PA, in the parking lot of the Washington Shop 'N Save in October 2012.
Thomas' attorney has claimed that there was a road rage incident before the confrontation and that his client used self defense.
The Almanac reports that the district attorney is not seeking the death penalty against Thomas.
Thomas remains in the Washington County Jail.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- New Upper St. Clair Playground Causes Some Safety Concerns
- Employee Found Unconcious in St. Clair Country Club Bathroom
- One Golf Outing, Two Holes in One for Upper St. Clair Man
- Hearing for South Hills Village Bomb Scare Suspect Ends With Tears
- Performances By Cheerleaders, Unicyclists and More During Community Day Parade