Two Accused of DUI in Upper St. Clair
Also this week from Magisterial District Judge Robert Wyda's office, two people are charged with stealing from Sears.
District Judge Robert Wyda heard the following cases on Monday in magisterial district court:
- Susan Reagle, 61, of Upper St. Clair was held for court on driving under the influence charges. Upper St. Clair police arrested Reagle at her home on Aug. 5 after she allegedly crashed into another vehicle at the intersection of McMurray and Johnston roads and kept driving.
- Benjamin Cifone, 53, of Muse, PA, was held for court for on driving under the influence charges. Upper St. Clair police arrested Cifone on Aug. 1 on Washington Road after his girlfriend reported her vehicle was taken without permission, according to a criminal complaint.
- Charges against one of Cifone's passengers, Robert W. Labossiere of Canonsburg, were reduced to a summary disorderly conduct. Upper St. Clair police stated in a criminal complaint that they found marijuana and a glass pipe in front of him in the vehicle.
- Drug charges against Andrew Robert Beck, 24, of Upper St. Clair were reduced to a summary disorderly conduct. Upper St. Clair police stated in a criminal complaint they were led to Beck's home when a victim reported their iPad stolen from Giant Eagle Market District. The iPad had an app that shows where the device is when lost or stolen. When police arrived at the home, the complaint stated they found marijuana paraphernalia.
- Rachel Renee Phillips, 30, of Washington, PA, was held for court on one count of retail theft and one count prohibited acts. Upper St. Clair police stated they arrested Phillips in the Deerfield Manor neighborhood after she ran from a Sears security officer and drove off. Phillips is accused of stealing two pairs of pants and five tops.
- The case against Michael J. Brams, 32, of Upper St. Clair was continued Monday. The former Sears employee is facing one count of theft by unlawful taking for allegedly stealing $100 from a cash register.
- After his hearing was continued last week, all charges against Christian C. Weaver, 24, of Mt. Lebanon were held for court Monday. Upper St. Clair police accuse Weaver of being intoxicated when he used the Wild Rosemary restaurant parking lot to turn around on Bower Hill Road, colliding with another car and causing injury to its driver. Weaver is facing seven charges.