District Judge Robert Wyda heard the following cases on Monday:
- Matthew E. Johns, 32, of Upper St. Clair, was held for trial on one count of retail theft. He's accused of stealing nearly $300 worth of merchandise from the Sears at South Hills Village and trying to run from the Sears prevention loss officer at the store, according to a criminal complaint filed by the Upper St. Clair police.
- A charge against John J. McGee, 78, of Venetia, was reduced to one count of summary disorderly conduct. He's accused of stealing $170 worth of merchandise from Sears at South Hills Village, according to a criminal complaint.
- Charges against Peter A. Maiolo, 37, of Verona, were reduced to a summary retail theft and a summary disorderly conduct. According to a criminal complaint, Maiolo is accused of stealing a pair of $28 sunglasses from the Sears at South Hills Village.
- David Neil, 23, of Upper St. Clair, was held for trial on the following charges: unauthorized use of automobiles; reckless driving; accidents involving damage to unattended vehicle; and failure to immediately report the accident to police. One count of accidents involving personal injury while not properly licensed and one count of accidents involving personal injury were both dropped.
- All charges against Phillip Tinker, 29, of Turtle Creek, were withdrawn.
- Janet L. Cooper, 49, of West Mifflin, was held for court on DUI and related charges.
- The case against Timothy Lento, of Upper St. Clair, was continued. He's facing one count of summary harassment.
Thanks. We'll email you the next time we update this story.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Employee Found Unconcious in St. Clair Country Club Bathroom
- One Golf Outing, Two Holes in One for Upper St. Clair Man
- Hearing for South Hills Village Bomb Scare Suspect Ends With Tears
- Performances By Cheerleaders, Unicyclists and More During Community Day Parade
- Community Day a Star-Spangled Celebration