Representatives for Earth Fare, a North Carolina-based natural foods grocer, have scrapped their plans to come to Upper St. Clair.
They were going to present to the planning commission last Thursday, but pulled their application shortly before the meeting, according to Director of Community Development Scott Brilhart.
The plans called for an Earth Fare store in the former Dick's Sporting Goods location behind South Hills Village mall. Brilhart said the representatives did not explain why they changed their minds.
What would you like to see take the place of the former Dick's store? Tell us in the comments below.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Employee Found Unconcious in St. Clair Country Club Bathroom
- One Golf Outing, Two Holes in One for Upper St. Clair Man
- Hearing for South Hills Village Bomb Scare Suspect Ends With Tears
- Performances By Cheerleaders, Unicyclists and More During Community Day Parade
- Community Day a Star-Spangled Celebration