South Hills Village Stores Getting New Looks, Locations
Have you seen a lot of construction inside the mall? Here's why.
Notice a lot of changes happening inside South Hills Village? Several retailers are updating their looks with store expansions, renovations and relocations.
- Victoria’s Secret is expanding its store front again after its initial update last summer. Within its additional 3,000 square feet, it will offer an extensive selection of PINK products and dedicated PINK dressing rooms. Victoria’s Secret is slated to show off its expanded, improved look in the fall of 2012. The store’s temporary location can be visited on the upper level of the mall between Aerie and The Children’s Place.
- Audrey’s will be opening a new concept, expanding its entire selection of women’s accessories. Look for a new line, “My Flat in London,” which will include English-inspired jewelry, handbags and accessories. It will also host a richer Vera Bradley line, including linens and domestic merchandise for teens and college students. Its new location will be on the upper level center court, summer of 2012.
- New York & Company will have a whole new look at South Hills Village, being only the second store in the company to sport the new design. It will be in its new location this summer on the upper level, Macy’s wing next to Pac Sun.
- Bath and Body Works will open in its new location with a new look in the summer of 2012—which will feature a new color pattern of blue and white, with clean wooden display features and illuminated sign panels throughout. Look just across the walkway next to Aerie and Victoria’s Secret for Bath and Body Works’ new home later this summer.
- The Gap/Gap Body/Gap Kids is now combined under one super store full of bright colors and trendy apparel. It's located in the upper level, north end of the mall.
“Style is all about updating and staying current,” stated Jennifer Carroll, marketing director. “And that’s exactly what our retailers are doing by refashioning their stores and expanding their merchandise selection.”
Other recent additions to South Hills Village are Francesca’s Collections, Bare Minerals, Pandora and Saga Japanese Hibachi Steakhouse and Sushi Bar.
What do you think about the changes at South Hills Village? Tell us in the comments.
Stay in the loop and get all the Upper St. Clair headlines delivered to your email inbox. Click here to sign up for the Patch newsletter.