Bethel Park police are interviewing the suspects arrested in the Union Township Dairy Queen robbery case.
The Dairy Queen is located just miles up Route 88 from the Bethel Park Dairy Queen that was robbed the night before, on Friday, Nov. 23.
Chief John Mackey said detectives suspect the man might be connected to the Bethel Park Dairy Queen robbery, the Bethel Park Sunoco attempted robbery and Castle Shannon Subway robbery. The descriptions in each case are similar, he said.
"We don't deal with that many robberies," Mackey said. "What are the chances it's different people?"
Along with interviewing the Union Township suspect, Mackey said detectives are combing through surveillance video to try to identify the suspect or suspects.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Employee Found Unconcious in St. Clair Country Club Bathroom
- Performances By Cheerleaders, Unicyclists and More During Community Day Parade
- Hearing for South Hills Village Bomb Scare Suspect Ends With Tears
- Community Day a Star-Spangled Celebration
- One Golf Outing, Two Holes in One for Upper St. Clair Man