Upper St. Clair football (10-1) will take on Woodland Hills (9-2) in the WPIAL semifinals at 7:30 tonight at Baldwin High School. USC will be considered the visiting team, according to the USC Football Boosters.
Tickets at the gate will be $6. Students can buy tickets early in the main office at the high school today for $4.
The Wolverines will play without one of their top players, freshman running back Miles Sanders, who suffered an undisclosed injury last week and has been ruled out against Upper St. Clair, according to the Tribune-Review.
USC defeated Woody High in its season opener, 32-12.
Click here for a funny YouTube commercial made by USC for the game.
Wish the Panthers good luck in the comments below!
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Employee Found Unconcious in St. Clair Country Club Bathroom
- New Upper St. Clair Playground Causes Some Safety Concerns
- One Golf Outing, Two Holes in One for Upper St. Clair Man
- Hearing for South Hills Village Bomb Scare Suspect Ends With Tears
- Performances By Cheerleaders, Unicyclists and More During Community Day Parade