South Hills Power Yoga is expanding from its Dormont location, opening a second studio in Peters Township on Saturday, Jan. 19.
The new studio is located at the Waterdam Centre.
South Hills Power Yoga – Peters Township offers both heated and non-heated power vinyasa yoga classes as well as gentle yoga. In addition to regular pay classes, SHPY offers “Pay-What-You-Can” power vinyasa classes. All of the classes are led by South Hills Power Yoga’s highly trained teaching staff.
A special, 90-minute opening class taught by Stacey Vespaziani and Darcy Lyle will be offered from 10 to 11:30 a.m. on Saturday, Jan. 19. There is no pre-registration and space will be limited, so participants should plan to arrive early. Normal class pricing will apply.
On Sunday, Jan. 20, the regular schedule begins offering 24 classes weekly. For the schedule or additional information about either studio, visit www.southhillspoweryoga.com.
Do you like yoga? Why or why not? Tell us in the comments.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Performances By Cheerleaders, Unicyclists and More During Community Day Parade
- Hearing for South Hills Village Bomb Scare Suspect Ends With Tears
- Community Day a Star-Spangled Celebration
- Employee Found Unconcious in St. Clair Country Club Bathroom
- Upper St. Clair Run for Fun Attracts 250 Participants