The new year is off to a chilly start in Upper St. Clair.
Here is the forecast from the National Weather Service in Moon Township:
- New Year's Day: Light snow likely, mainly before 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 30. West wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70 percent. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Night: A slight chance of snow showers, mainly between 7pm and 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12. Northwest wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20 percent.
- Wednesday: Partly sunny, with a high near 22. West wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Thursday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 27.
- Thursday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.
Upload your snow photos and videos in the media box to the right by clicking on the "Upload Photos & Videos" tab.
Thanks. We'll email you the next time we update this story.
See More on Patch
- Severe Thunderstorm Possible Wednesday Afternoon in Upper St. Clair
- National Weather Service Issues Freeze Warning for Upper St. Clair
- Freeze Warning Issued for Upper St. Clair Monday Morning
- Warmer Temperatures On the Way After Thursday Morning's Record Low
- Watch Upgraded to Winter Storm Warning: Snow Totals Increased