A former manager for Chicken Now in the South Hills Village food court was held for trial Monday on charges he assaulted his 16-year-old employee.
Steven Russell Halzhauser, 35, of Finleyville is charged with one count of dissemination to minor; one count of corruption of minors; one count unlawful contact with a minor; one count of disseminating explicit, pornographic material to a juvenile; and two counts indecent assault.
Bethel Park police started investigating after the 16-year-old went to regional management to complain of sexual harassment.
Halzhauser was also arraigned by district Judge Robert Wyda Monday on a separate count of theft by unlawful taking. According to the criminal complaint, a Chicken Now employee said more than $1,000 was missing after a recent audit and accuses Halzhauser of the theft.
See More on Patch
- Mt. Lebanon Woman Accused of Going On Stealing Spree
- Venetia Teen Charged With Lying About Rape Waives Hearing
- Retail Theft Charges Expected to be Reduced Against Bethel Park Man
- Bethel Park Man Charged with Possessing Child Porn
- Brentwood Man Accused of Stealing $1,200 Jewelry From Upper St. Clair Home