PennDOT crews are working hard to finish up several key projects as the road construction season winds down.
There are five areas where it will be slow going this weekend.
At the top of the list is the inbound Squirrel Hill tunnels which will be closed Friday night through Monday morning.
Click here to take you to our interactive map which shows which areas to avoid, along with links to suggested detour routes and more information about the individual projects.
Good luck out there!
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- New Upper St. Clair Playground Causes Some Safety Concerns
- Woman Charged with Hit and Run in Trader Joe's Parking Lot
- Employee Found Unconcious in St. Clair Country Club Bathroom
- One Golf Outing, Two Holes in One for Upper St. Clair Man
- Bethel Park Man Charged with DUI After Upper St. Clair Car Crash