A West Miffin woman was held for trial Monday on two counts of DUI and other related charges.
An Upper St. Clair police officer arrested Janet L. Cooper, 48, of West Mifflin, on Sept. 15 when her vehicle allegedly crossed the center lane on Painters Run Road, according to a criminal complaint filed with district Judge Robert Wyda's office.
The officer stated that Cooper's vehicle was driving toward his vehicle when it "abruptly swerved back into its lane of travel."
The officer also stated he found a small amount of suspected marijuana in Cooper's possession after he pulled her over.
Cooper's next hearing is scheduled for Jan. 22.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- New Upper St. Clair Playground Causes Some Safety Concerns
- Employee Found Unconcious in St. Clair Country Club Bathroom
- Woman Charged with Hit and Run in Trader Joe's Parking Lot
- One Golf Outing, Two Holes in One for Upper St. Clair Man
- Hearing for South Hills Village Bomb Scare Suspect Ends With Tears