The union representing the Upper St. Clair School District's maintenance workers, custodians, secretaries, aides and cafeteria workers voted Saturday to approve a contract proposal from the district.
"The district has been involved in constructive talks with the union representatives since January. I am pleased to bring forward this contract proposal for a vote on Monday. Details of the agreement will be discussed at the public meeting before the vote," Superintendent Patrick O'Toole stated on the district's website.
The school board is scheduled to vote on the agreement tonight at its regularly scheduled meeting.
The meeting location was changed on Friday to accomodate the recognition of the boys' soccer team for winning the PIAA championship.
The meeting will at 7 p.m. in the Upper St. Clair High School's LGI room.
See More on Patch
- Upper St. Clair School District to Spend Nearly $1 Million on Capital Projects
- Upper St. Clair School Board Approves Proposed Final Budget With No Tax Increase
- Who Should Be Next in Upper St. Clair's Halls of Fame?
- Upper St. Clair School Board Adopts 2013-14 Calendar
- Upper St. Clair School District Prepares For 15 Teacher Retirements
Most Popular articles
- New Upper St. Clair Playground Causes Some Safety Concerns
- Employee Found Unconcious in St. Clair Country Club Bathroom
- Woman Charged with Hit and Run in Trader Joe's Parking Lot
- One Golf Outing, Two Holes in One for Upper St. Clair Man
- Hearing for South Hills Village Bomb Scare Suspect Ends With Tears