The plans will soon be reviewed at a planning commission meeting. They will also be reviewed and voted on by the Upper St. Clair commissioners.
The move comes just days after NVR acquired the main developer of the neighborhood—Heartland Homes. The acquisition did not affect the plans for Bedner Estates, according to Director of Community Development Scott Brilhart.
Upper St. Clair High School graduate Marty Gillespie continues to manage the Heartland Homes business after the buyout.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- New Upper St. Clair Playground Causes Some Safety Concerns
- Employee Found Unconcious in St. Clair Country Club Bathroom
- Woman Charged with Hit and Run in Trader Joe's Parking Lot
- One Golf Outing, Two Holes in One for Upper St. Clair Man
- Hearing for South Hills Village Bomb Scare Suspect Ends With Tears