Aladdin’s Eatery will be opening in McMurray soon.
The Lebanese/American restaurant chain is moving into the former Penny’s Diner location along Route 19.
A large banner across the storefront announces that the new restaurant is “Coming Soon!” Aladdin’s full menu is also posted on the door for customers to view before it opens.
The restaurant could be opening as soon as February, although company officials did not return phone message seeking comment on the expansion. Officials at Walnut Capital, which manages the storefronts across from Kmart, could not comment on when the restaurant will open.
There are nearly 30 Aladdin’s restaurants across the country, with the closest to this area along Washington Road in Mt. Lebanon.
For more information about Aladdin’s and its menu, go to the company’s website at www.aladdinseatery.com.
Have you been to Aladdin's Eatery before? How was their food? Tell us in the comments.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- New Upper St. Clair Playground Causes Some Safety Concerns
- Woman Charged with Hit and Run in Trader Joe's Parking Lot
- Employee Found Unconcious in St. Clair Country Club Bathroom
- One Golf Outing, Two Holes in One for Upper St. Clair Man
- Bethel Park Man Charged with DUI After Upper St. Clair Car Crash